The pink Himalayan salt is very different from the common cooking salt, which essentially consists of sodium chloride. Himalayan salt is pure, very ancient, devoid of toxins and pollutants that can contaminate the types of salt that come from seas and oceans.
The pink salt in the Himalayas is also known as "white gold". It is indeed a truly precious resource. It is very rich in mineral salts, which instead are completely absent in the kitchen salt. It contains more than 80, among which we find especially iron. The characteristic pink color is due both to the high presence of this mineral and to the fact that this special variety of salt is not subjected to any whitening treatment.
The pink salt is not refined and is not treated with any chemical process. Himalayan salt is uncontaminated: when it is extracted, it is pure just like when it was deposited in the soil thousands of years before. Our intestines absorb it less and its taste tends to enhance the flavor of food without covering it.
What are the benefits?
First of all, the use of pink Himalayan salt, in place of the common kitchen salt, limits the risk of water retention and hypertension, since its sodium chloride content is significantly reduced. There are also numerous benefits that can be derived from the food use of the Himalayan pink salt:
1) Control of the water levels present in the organism and their regulation in order to guarantee its correct functioning.
2) Promote a stable pH balance at the level of the cells, including the brain.
3) To help reduce the common signs of aging.
4) Promote an improvement in the absorption capacity of the nutritive elements present in food along the intestine.
5) Support breathing and circulation.
6) Reduce cramps.
7) Increase the strength of the bones.
8) Promote kidney health compared to the use of common kitchen salt.
9) Promote a better and more regular sleep.
10) Offer more natural help from the point of view of sexual desire.
To further deepen the discourse you look for in our BLOG page every month many recipes and information on benefits of the salt and not only